Vértigo


.

Vértigo

Now I know
I've lived my life too fast, most of the time

Today I learned
while rain made music in your window
Now i know
i really know, baby
where the artists take inspiration
to write about beautiful romantic images

That kiss...
Your lips...

The mirror capting the moment
Now Alice know
oh she saw us
she know about our moment
about our freeze moment in the bed
just loving
in the middle of everything and nothing
that beautiful nuances

(no longer pain for that)

Oh that moment
it was ours
it was love
it was forever

Your lips...
Breathe...

Finally

I´m living
without running
I am alive
I am here
with you
And i will stay
Maybe not literally
but yes...

I will stay
because i am not running away

Now i know
i've lived my life too fast, most of the time
But not today

not today



Your Reply

¡Gracias por compartir tus letras para enriquecer las mías!

Con la tecnología de Blogger.